Steps to follow
- In order to complete a Polk County Community Grant Application, you will need to create a user account.
- Once you create a user account, you will be able to login to the system.
- By logging into your account, you will be able to apply, edit and submit your application for a specific grant.
- If at any time you want to check the status of your application, please login to the system and click the View or Check the Status of my Application(s) link.
- If you are unable to complete your application in one session, you can save and return to it later. Please note, you must fill out the first page completely for your application to save.
- To create an account, you will need a valid email address (which will be used as your user name) and a password.
- Your password must be between 8 to 15 characters, contain at least one number and one alphabetic character and must not contain special characters.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact :
Lisa Moody-Tunks at (515)-286-2272 or